Tacit Growth Strategies (TGS) LLC is a firm dedicated to growing successful ideas, people and organizations by harnessing the incommensurable strength and power of tacit knowledge or understanding.
Tacit Growth Strategies (TGS) LLC holds the following certifications:
AABE, ESBE, MBE, SBE, WBE, HUB.
About the Presenting Organization
Tacit Growth Strategies (TGS) LLC is a firm dedicated to harnessing people power for success in life and profession. TGS supports its vision by providing organizations support in:
(a) grants and proposal writing and management,
(b) project management and program design,
(c) business process design and infrastructure,
(d) artificial intelligence prototyping and deployment,
(e) professional development, coaching and/or training for grants and proposal writing, emotional intelligence and project management, and
(f) impact investing, special project fundraising campaigning/marketing and communications.
TGS is presently spearheading a capital giving campaign to raise $10,000 for Small, Minority, Women Business Entrepreneurs (SMWBEs). This initial campaign will focus on supporting SMWBEs where TGS is headquartered — San Antonio, Texas, USA.
Access to capital is a challenge for several SMWBEs. In our ever-changing and ever-evolving gig economy, entrepreneurship is commonplace for all generations. TGS seeks conscious and cooperative partners to help grow this capital giving campaign into a movement that can be replicated near and far to benefit ordinary people with extraordinary goals.
At the helm of Tacit Growth Strategies (TGS) LLC is Mrs. La Juana (LJ) Chambers Lawson. LJ, a certified Project Management Professional (PMP) and Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt with more than 15 years experience in education, development, leadership and growth culture, serves on the board of a global trade association, chamber of commerce, education foundation, several nonprofits and international healthcare provider.
With more than a decade of experience in diverse fund development, program management, international relations and consulting, it brings great pleasure to LJ to help individuals and organizations grow. With the help of her expansive network of business professionals throughout the globe, LJ guarantees desirable results and overall satisfaction. To learn more about how Tacit Growth Strategies (TGS) LLC can help you tap into boundless growth, review our services and send us a message to discuss all of the possibilities and gain access to our fee schedule.
Your Gains, Our Duty
Let us help you magnify potential that is unrealized.
TGS can help grow your organization by providing any and/or all of the below listed services.
#GrowthMindsetTalks (an hour long recorded video featuring a special guest scaling brain-based learning with a global outlook)
- LJ, Owner and Chief Consultant of TGS, got her inspiration for #GrowthMindsetTalks from reading Professor Carol Dweck’s book Mindset: The New Psychology of Success. She holds that it is a must-read for those that consider themselves to be perpetual learners, agilist and creatives. LJ is very intentional about accessibility, inclusiveness and equity in all spaces occupied by humans. No matter the place or space, openly sharing information, collaborating, innovating, seeking feedback and admitting our faults are all revolutionary acts that democratize our perspectives and engage people on substantive levels that have the ability to change lives and change the world. The first episode of #GrowthMindsetTalks was hosted on the firm’s Facebook page via live stream with more than 100,000 views in just 1 hour. The episode featured Bol Gai Deng — friend, brother and future President of South Sudan. Watch the video on TGS’s YouTube Channel here.
Grants Writing and Grants Management (to include Grantmaking, Research, Development and Management)
- The TGS Team is subscribed to and are in the professional networks of several grantmakers and financiers that can help provide your organization the growth that you desire and fast. Also, the TGS team is happy to share with you our expertise in how to prepare a competitive grant application. Contact us here if you are interested in our grants writing courses. We prepare customized online and/or face-to-face grants writing courses and webinars for groups.
Project Management and Program Design (e.g. Start-Up Business Planning and Implementation, Business Process Re-Engineering and Management, Political Strategies, Communications and Risk Management)
- The TGS Team has more than 10 years experience in realizing dreams with technical strategies for planning for success and maximizing organizational growth with cost-benefit analyses, TOWS/SWOT matrix hypothesis testing, workflow visualization (“kanban-ing”), and more to ensure process improvement and lean operations with efficient and effective project management. We prepare business cases and source angel investors who can manage your business with growth-minded fidelity.
Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) Prototyping (with a twist in Emotional Intelligence)
- The TGS Team can streamline processes and transform their potential with an evolved schema of tacit knowledge workflow visualization and standardization. With advances in machine learning and artificial intelligence, the need to capitalize on your emotional intelligence is more pronounced now than ever before. Contact the team today at email@example.com to learn of upcoming presentations and/or speaking events germane to Artificial Intelligence in the workplace, Emotional Intelligence and Thriving in Business in the Digital Divide.
Proposal Writing, Professional Development Coaching and Training (e.g. Technical Writing, Speaking and Workshop Facilitation)
- The TGS Team is composed of experienced proposal and grant writers that are available for consult, professional development, coaching and guidance to execute plans for any Request For Proposal (RFP), Request for Application (RFA), Request for Information (RFI) or similar forms for the advancement and benefit of your organization. The TGS Team can also provide professional development for grant administrators, project managers, coordinators and other grant personnel to refresh understanding of budgeting, GAAP, allowable costs, time and attendance documentation, match, documenting in-kind and grant management.
- #GrowthMindset Professional Development Workshops are available for public and private facilitation at a location near you. Contact the TGS team and follow the firm on social media to stay up-to-date on scheduled workshops.
Impact Investment, Special Project Fundraising/Campaigning, Marketing and Communications (e.g. Philanthropic Giving Campaigning and Goal-Setting)
- The TGS Team has established community planning and sustainability partnerships throughout the globe and can provide board training, strategic planning orientation and coaching to grow programs in a fiscally and culturally competent manner for optimal organizational performance and stakeholder engagement. The TGS Team has superior marketing and communications experience. Contact us with your needs and let us get to work on the resolution(s).
The TGS Team is ready, willing and able; contact any member of our team to get started on realizing your potential today:
The TGS Team
Mrs. La Juana Chambers Lawson, MPA, PMP, LSSYB, Owner, Founder and Principal Consultant,
Ms. Amanda Onochie, CMP, Executive Assistant,
Ms. Taylor Cummings, Social Media Marketing and Branding Specialist,
Ms. Jennifer Simmons, Creative Events Manager.
Phone: +1(210) 904-0457, call and/or text enabled.
Physical Mailing Address: Tacit Growth Strategies (TGS) LLC
18911 Hardy Oak Boulevard, Suite 115
San Antonio, TX 78258
Attention: Mrs. La Juana Chambers Lawson, Owner and Principal Consultant
Interested in learning more about TGS? Request the firm’s industry-disruptive business case for a nominal fee here.
This website is powered by WordPress, created and managed by TGS LLC.