Tacit Growth Strategies is a management consulting firm specializing in grant and proposal writing, project management training and impact investment strategy and fund development. We manage a portfolio of government contracts and pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer. We offer an innovative, fast-paced, friendly, and supportive environment. We are a global company with many opportunities for professional development, research and development, and sustainable growth.
Tacit Growth Strategies is looking to hire an Executive Assistance who will support our CEO directly and grow with our company. The right candidate will be eager to take on new responsibilities and contribute to the development of our team and company. We hope this Executive Assistant will evolve into an operations leadership role within the company.
Office management and execution of daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the company’s activities
- Draft correspondence and other formal documents including company processes, memorandums, and resumes
- Scheduling and managing meetings, conferences, workshops, and special events for Executives.
- Contribute to company culture and employee morale by organizing local events and engagement activities
- Manage scheduling and the calendar for our CEO
- Arrange and contribute to team meetings
- Manage internal workforce software, such as Google Workspace and Drive, Slack, e-commerce tools, and additional programs as needed
- Project manage for operations and other projects
- Prepare operational reports by collecting, analyzing, and communicating information
- Conduct research on clients and potential clients
- Lead or contribute to office management
- Contribute to company social media management
- Identify opportunities for improved efficiencies
- Support client billing and invoice process
- Perform minor accounting duties
- Maintain comprehensive, accurate, and discrete company records
- Support the creation and maintenance of SOPs and other organizational policies and procedures
- Schedule and arrange travel for leadership
- Contribute to business development through pitch decks and meetings
- Other duties as needed
The hours are typically 9-5 Monday-Friday with some limited requirements outside standard business hours
- Flexibility to work from anywhere
- Some opportunity for business travel
- Team outings and sponsored events for those based at our San Antonio, TX HQ
- Continued professional development
Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree – either a major in or 24 semester equivalent hours in any of the following fields: accounting, business, office administration or management, industrial management. Work experience may be considered as a substitute for the degree requirement.
- Knowledge of Project Management lexicon preferred, but not required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Power Point, and Excel)
- Proficient with Google Workspace
- Efficient and accurate work output
- Good communication and writing skills
- Some grant and/or proposal writing experience preferred
- Must be self-starter, able to take initiative, work independently, and be a team player
- Must be able to multi-task and maintain deadline punctuality during pressurized situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organization skills
- Time management
- Scheduling abilities
- Strong budgeting skills
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
This role is posted as an internship position for eligible interested parties from programs like the U.S. Department of Defense’s SkillBridge Program or Trinity University.